The company “7Flowers” is engaged in the wholesale of the cut flowers, potted plants and planting materials from the network of suppliers worldwide. The firm has offices, and it also works online.
More than 10 000 flower shops, floristic studios, and landscape design bureaus, greenhouse complexes, garden centers, regional distributors are clients of “7Flowers” as well as the retail chains such as OBI, AUCHAN, LEROY MERLIN, CASTORAMA.
1. to implement synchronization with the 1C storage system
2. to include an authorization through the form or social networks with the two-factor authorization
3. to provide a mechanism to view and manage a client’s profile
4. to use the catalog for pre-ordering (filling the basket and creating a preliminary order)
5. to create a flexible system for a user to select goods for a based on various parameters from different suppliers
6. to create a directory view in two modes (list and grid)
7. to organize a clearance of shipment claims
8. to view the client’s financial balance and its history
9. to arrange operations within the exchange catalog in a competitive environment (the buyer and the manager can
10. simultaneously send requests for the same resource)
11. to work with the exchange orders and exchange reservations
12. to implement an exchange bonus system
13. to organize sale in boxes
14. to build a module of general and individual discounts for customers
15. to create flexible and multi-parameter filtering
“7Flowers” came to AXIOMA at the initial stage of online system development to service wholesale customers – a personal cabinet. AXIOMA was to create an online catalog for existing customers, automate the receipt of advance orders, and later – to make an exchange system within an online catalog.
When AXIOMA set to work, the team had just the idea of how to transfer the existing system of accepting orders online and an idea of a similar offline mechanism. AXIOMA and “7Flowers” teamed up to design an online system that would be convenient for customers, consistent with the company’s processes and had a reasonable technical implementation.
As a result, we created a personal cabinet, where a client can manage his account, browse the catalog, create orders and draw up claims. Later, based on this cabinet AXIOMA implemented a local flower exchange for “7Flowers” customers.
It is noteworthy that for AXIOMA it is a project where we were able to apply several methodologies for its management. Work on the project began with a cascading method, as”7Flowers” model expected it. Over time, as we worked well together and an effective team together we applied the draft principles of Scrum. Agile practices were convenient both for the client and the developers. We still use them in the project.
AXIOMA started working on the project in 2015. However, as the system is actively exploited, the project support and its development have been maintained to date. The personal cabinet of “7Flowers” became a multifunctional online ordering system with the exchange functionality. The system allows to interact successfully with thousands of customers all over Russia at the same time and gives the opportunity to order online goods for your flower shop without waiting for its delivery to the supplier all over the globe.
List of products with filter
List of products with filter
Cart page with drag and drop functionality
to evaluate your project